FROM THE HOUSETOPS
Vol. III, No. 3 Spring, 1949
REPLY TO A LIBERAL
By Raymond Karam
1. Explicit Faith in the Catholic Church and in Her Teaching is Necessary for Salvation.
2. Are there Two Kinds of Membership in the Church?
3. Can a Person Who Remains Separated from the Church be Saved?
4. Are Protestants Formal Heretics?
5. Pope Pius IX’s Real Teaching with Regard to the Salvation of Non-Catholics.
6. Concerning the Question of Ignorance.
1. Baptism is Absolutely Necessary for Salvation.
2. Is Baptism by Itself Sufficient for Salvation?
3. Baptism of Blood and Baptism of the Holy Spirit.
b. Meaning of Baptism of Blood and Baptism of the Spirit
c. Baptism of Blood.
d. Baptism of the Holy Spirit.
1st Question: Can Sanctifying Grace Precede The Reception Of A Sacrament?
2nd Question: Is Sanctifying Grace When Received Before Baptism Sufficient For Salvation?
3rd Question: Is There Any Case When Baptism Of The Holy Spirit Without Actual Reception Of Baptism Of Water Can Be Sufficient For Salvation?